Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Travel, Travel, Travel!!!

Well Since my last post, i have been swamped in school work and busy planning trips ahead! I just recently went to Tours, France and i must say what a beautiful town this is. I highly recommend anyone coming to Poitiers to check this town out. They have fabulous shopping sales, a GREAT mexican restaurant (that i was overly thrilled to discover) and magical castles. The price isnt bad either, it only cost me 35 euros to get there and back by train AND hotel!

Me and 3 other friends, Krista, Yasmine and Dominique (All New Brunskwickers!)are planning a trip to Bordeaux, France this weekend. This is also a relatively cheap place to travel and is equally as beautiful to see! Bordeaux is big on wine as well, so if you are a wine lover this is definately a place you have to check out, they have wine tastings galore! My next trip after Bordeaux (2 weekends from now) is my first outing outside of France. I am going with the ESCEM crew to Rome for a week. I'm getting very excited about it, and i actually still cant believe i have a week off school already!

No comments: